Hope for Good (Non-Profit Fundraiser) Unisex Fleece Sweatpants
Well-made and lined with fleece, these comfortable Unisex Fleece Sweatpants will be your first choice for a casual everyday outfit—all you need to add is a graphic tee and sneakers to finish off the look.
Hope for Good is a 501(c)(3) non-profit social assistance organization based out of Bossier City, Louisiana. Their mission is to put God's love into action by providing support for the advancement and empowerment of children and adolescents, wellness aid for physically and mentally ill individuals, compassionate assistance to the elderly, and support for families during unanticipated emergencies. Hope for Good aims to build their dignity, hope, and relationship with Jesus Christ.
100% of the profits from this signature sweatpants will be donated to Hope for Good immediately.
• 100% cotton face
• 65% cotton, 35% polyester
• Charcoal Heather is 55% cotton, 45% polyester
• Tightly knit 3-end fleece
• 5-thread stitching
• Cuffed and side-seamed legs
• Elastic inside the waistband
• Flat drawstrings in a matching color
• 2 cross pockets in front
• 1 top-stitched patch pocket on the back of the right leg
• Ribbed waist, cuffs, and gusset at crotch
• Blank product sourced from Pakistan